The Whaley Three-Line Attendance & Grade Record Book was developed for immediate reports on student attendance, progress and grades. Inside, you will find detailed instructions for intended use. This teacher grade book is also very flexible and can support the system you may already use or accommodate new ideas.
Merle Whaley -- a teacher for 24 years -- created the Whaley Teacher Gradebook to provide an organized yet flexible grade book for teachers everywhere. Whaley Gradebooks have a long-standing reputation in the Academic community and are utilized by schools nationwide.
- Page size 10” x 12”
- 12 weeks across
- 3 lines per student
- 7 classes, 20 students, six 12-week periods (42
total spreads of 12-week periods)
- Easy to read shading and lines.
- Great back up to on-line grade tracking.
- Designed by a Teacher for Teachers.
- High Quality Paper, Binding and Covers.
- Plenty of Room to Write.
- Perforated to easily accommodate larger class of sizes more than 20 students; 7
classes of 21-40 students will allow you three 12-week periods