Glue Stick Zoo will provide children with attractive, colorful projects that teach a variety of early childhood skills. These sequenced, step-by-step projects aid in the development of:
- Scissor skills
- Visual-motor coordination
- Following directions
- Information processing skills
- Manual dexterity and patterns of movement
- Observation skills
- Discrimination of color, shape, and texture
- Grouping, ordering, and spatial orientation skills
When your student or child completes a Glue Stick Zoo project, he or she will be engaging in an enjoyable challenge to generate cognitive knowledge. Once competed, these adorable creatures can be used for dramatic play, science and nature discussion, or a striking room display.
We hope you enjoy this kid’s activity book as much as we did creating it! All you need is a glue stick, safety scissors and this book!